If you attended our Legal Update this year at Woodcliff- a HUGE thank you! Our annual legal event is a joint event between GVC SHRM and NHRA, and this year we heard from attorneys at Underberg & Kessler, Littler, Bond Schoeneck & King, and Harter Secrest and Emery discussing all the topics - from Post Pandemic Remote Work Challenges, the ever changes Leave Laws, Wage Transparency and Sexual Harassment. Thanks to our presenters and our many sponsors, most notably Mercer and Summit Federal Credit Union, and YOU our attendees - we had pre-pandemic attendance! Our most important thanks goes to our event organizers at NHRA and our very own board. Our team is made up exclusively of volunteers - and we could not share this event without their hard.
If were not able to attend this year's Legal Update, there will be similar and other programs offered by our chapter throughout the year. Our program committee is busy planning our Legislative Update for June so make sure to visit out website often for updates.
As we step into 2023, I would like to acknowledge the following volunteers on Board:
- Tim Sorge - President-Elect
- Bonnie Turner – Secretary
- Rich di Asis - Treasurer
- Abbey Greenway – Director of Certification
- Paul Keneally – Director of Legislative Affairs
- Alanna Marriott – Director Communications
- Melanie Williams – Director of Diversity
- Katie Mulheron – Director of College Relations
- Lee Drake – Webmaster
- Timothy McKenna – Director of Programs
- Kimberly Bruno – Director of Special Events
- Barbara DesRosiers - Director of Community Outreach
- Cathy Martz - Director of Volunteers
If you are interested in volunteering or joining our board, please reach out!