Welcome to our New GVCSHRM Board Members
Greetings! My name is Ashley Roose and I’m excited to serve our members of the Genesee Valley Chapter SHRM as new the new President. As President, I am committed to continuing in the footsteps of the remarkable predecessors who have paved the way in developing the Chapter as a model for others to emulate.
As we step into 2022, I want to encourage our HR professionals. The last several years have brought many challenges and changes both professionally and personally. Our employees and businesses look to us with increasing regularity and demand to help them navigate each new change, and we have demonstrated our resiliency and adaptability.
As a Mega Chapter who serves Human Resource Professionals across a 9-county region, it’s imperative that we continue to educate, develop, and advocate for you. We will continue to provide you with the Monthly Programs, Legal Update, Annual HR Conference that you have come to know. And will look ahead to provide new opportunities for growth, development, and networking. Please regularly check our website, or follow us on social media to stay up to date on upcoming events or current on trending topics.
The work of GVCSHRM would not be possible without the dedication and hard work from our volunteer leaders who serve on the Board and Committees. In recogntition of these individuals, a A HUGE thank you goes out to our continuing board members.
- Bonnie Turner – VP Membership
- Abbey Greenway – Director of Certification
- Paul Keneally – Director of Legislative Affairs
- Alanna Marriott – Director Communications
- Kimberly Braithwaite – Co-Director of Diversity
- Michael D’Archangelo – Co-Director Diversity
- Timothy Sorge – Director of College Relations
- Hunter Paige – Director of Workforce Readiness
- Lee Drake – Webmaster
- Patrick Coleman - Treasurer
- Brad Ford – Volunteer Liaison
- Timothy McKenna – Director of Programs
- Anthony LaPolla – Director of Scholarship and Awards
- Kimberly Bruno – Director of Special Events
- Ciera Caldwell – Director Community Outreach
I am also excited to welcome:
- Katie Mulheron, Director of Sponsorship
The GVCSHRM chapter is here to serve you, its members. If there is anything we can do to help support you or certain topics we should cover or areas to investigate, please connect. Our team is looking forward to serving you in 2022!